Okra Stew



This summer I kept hearing how Sister Haddiyah's okra was so good. I was talking with Sis. Dwyanna one day and I kept hearing pauses of "mmm.. and hmmph.." between sentences. I asked her what she was eating and she said,  "Okra Sis. Haddiyah made." I asked her what was in it? "Okra, onions, pepper, garlic and tomatoes. Mmmmm. It was so good."  She said.
Hmmm, I thought; all that's growing in the garden. I'm gonna make me some of that real soon. 
A few days later, I spoke with Sister Haddiyah and I asked her for the recipe. "Oh, I just put some okra in some olive oil, with lots of onions, peppers, garlic, tumeric, curry, cayenne, (Hmm... I know it's going to be good, cayenne too!)
"Well I got all that here. I'm going to make some right now and I'll send you a picture! I'm about to throw down!"  She laughed. I chopped. 
Here's my version of Sister Haddiyah's okra. I simply added the ingredients above. I'm sure mine is not as good as hers, but it certainly TASTE good....